Copyright Infringement Policy : We respect your work. If you find any copyrighted content (Images, content, media, views) posted on Techglimpse without your permission, then please send us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an information about the copyright material. The articles on Techglimpse.com is written by number of authors, so we don’t foresee the copyrighted materials until the issue is brought to our notice. However, we take time to scan our content regularly to ensure that the articles are copyright free. We take copyright issue seriously and will take necessary action to remove any copyrighted material from our website. We regularly educate our authors about the copyright issues and violations.
While mailing us about the copyright infringement, make sure you include the below information.
- Prove us that you are the real owner of the copyrighted material. A written notice with your electronic or physical signature.
- Name, Address and Phone number of the copyright owner
- Identification of where the copyrighted material is located on our website.
Warning: If you knowingly make a false statement in your copyright claim, then you may be subject to liability for disturbing our reputation and wasting our time. If you are not sure whether the material infringes your copyright, then you should discuss the matter with your lawyer before notifying us.
- Content Accuracy – We are humans, we make mistakes and that’s how our authors are. However, we try our best to ensure accurate information, but we don’t guarantee. All information published on Techglimpse is for information purpose only. Techglimpse does not guarantee accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
- Information, views and representation in an article is the views of the author only.
- Reviews – We don’t write biased reviews. Even if we take sponsored posts, we write what is true from our experience with the product.
- Guest Posts – We don’t courage guest posts on Techglimpse.com, sorry!
Advertisements on Techglimpse
The ads appearing on our website are delivered to you by Google. Google follows interest based advertisement policy to deliver revelavant ads to the readers. Sometimes the ads delivered might not be suitable to all ages, if you have concern about such ads, please don’t hesitate to bring to our notice.
Techglimpse Comment Policy
Techglimpse uses Disqus comments to helps our readers to discuss about the article. Techglimpse doesn’t capture any of your profile information. The comments posted are moderated by our team to ensure the board is clean and relevant to the topic. However if you find any comments that’s rude or against the humanity, please don’t hesitate to bring to our notice. We don’t approve comments that involve,
- Personal Attacks: Please don’t engage in personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling or mindless abuse.
- Hate speech: Racism, sexism and homophobia will not be tolerated.
- Language and Threats: Please watch your language and respect other people’s views, beliefs and emotions. We reserve the right to remove any content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
- No Spam: Spam and advertising content will be removed.
- Smear Tactics: Although we acknowledge criticism of our articles and our writers, we will not allow misrepresentation. We will distinguish between constructive arguments and smear tactics.
- Relevancy: Please keep conversations relevant. Off-topic comments are subject to removal in order to keep the thread on track.
- Quality: We encourage you to take responsibility for the quality of the conversations in which you’re participating.
We are always open to discuss about it. Send your valuable feedbacks to email@example.com