Sony Xperia Z is known for low light photo shoots and its IP57 certification can keep the mobile underwater for almost half an hour. To narrate the toughness of the mobile, let me share a story with you. One of my friend who owns Sony Xperia Z was returning back home from a movie theater by car. He accidentally dropped the phone out of the window. He immediately stopped the car and rushed out, but only to see his phone run over by Hyundai. You’ll be surprised, the phone didn’t take much damage and it is still working. The backside of the device took some scratch, but no damage to the screen. The area near the camera is dented, but no worries, the 13MP camera is just working fine and capturing with all its glory.
Here are the features of the device at a glance-
- Display: 5″ Full HD Display (1920×1080 pixels) that gives a pixel density of about 441ppi.
- IP57 Certification
- Sony’s Bravia Engine 2
- 16GB Internal Storage expandable up to 64GB with microSD card.
- 13.1MP primary camera with a resolution of 4128×3096 pixels/ Secondary Camera with 2.2MP and video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- 2GB of RAM
- OmniBalance Design
- Connectivity Options like Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, DLNA, NFC.
- Quad Core 1.5GHz Krait
- Android 4.1.2 up-gradable to 4.3 Jelly Bean with Sony’s Optimizations.
The Xperia Z has endured a real life torture test and not just one done under controlled environments. Make sure you keep your phone safe and don’t experiment like this.