In India cricket has become more than a game for everyone. It has become a religion. Many versions of PC games have been developed that may be a test cricket game, One day cricket game and now it has come to T20 cricket game. Indiagames one of the top mobile and online game companies, is all set to lauch Cricket T20 Fever based on Twenty20 mode of the game. This game can be considered as the first multi-platform game of its kind, setting apart previously developed cricket games.
The purchased Version Game Specifications:
- Full 3D graphics with realistic animations and ball physics.
- A variety of MOCAP animations.Simple pick up and play controls for batting & bowling.
- Six eye-catching venues including Lords & Eden Gardens
- Multiple game play modes that include Quick Match, ODI,
- Twenty 20 and the Trophy 2009!
- Introducing a new unique Power Play batting mode. Submit your score online and compare with friends!
- Eight World class international teams to choose from!
- TV Broadcast style cameras!
- Watch the cheerleaders dance to your shots and wickets!
- Supports Facebook Connect & Scoreloop community.
This is one of the coolest games we have ever played, its even got the Cheer girls, the Hawk Eyes and the slow motion replays. The lite version of this game is free to try and if users want a complete game they can buy this game for $4.99. It can be played even on desktops also.