Smart phones are the trending technology in the current era. Smart Phones have seen a huge growth in the recent years and a large number of players have entered in the manufacture of these smart phones cashing in the money consumers are spending. Mobile world congress in Barcelona is the one big opportunity for the companies to showcase their products.
Like last year, the show belongs to Google. Almost all of the hot smart phones announced here run Android, Google’s phone operating system that is making a decent fist of competing with the other main player in this space, Apple’s iPhone.
1. The FC PowerTrekk charger converts water into electricity to power a mobile.
2. Duracell and Powermatt creations – A wireless in-car phone charger.
3. Sony SmartWatch conected to a Sony mobile phone.
4. The Asus padfone, part phone, part tablet, part laptop -Called as Russian Doll at the Mobile World Congress.
5. Fujitsu’s speedy quad-core smartphone prototype with 13.1-megapixel camera on board and is waterproof.
6. Huawei’s MediaPad 10 FHD – A 10-inch tablet boasting super-fast processing speeds.
7. Samsung smartphones will soon be able to connect with Toyota’s In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system
8. The Samsung Galaxy Note with more accurate touch screen control.
9. Samsung’s Galaxy Beam with a built-in image projector
10. Nokia’s PureView smartphone, boasting a 41 Megapixel camera.
11. Duracell showcases its Powermat WiCC which can be used to wirelessly charge specially-adapted electronic devices.
12. LG Optimus Vu, which boasts one of the biggest screens seen on a smartphone.
13. Taiwanese phone giant HTC launched its new One range, featuring toughened Gorilla glass screens.
14. Nokia’s Lumia 900 mobile phone
15. BlackBerry showed off a device that pairs with a Porsche 911