How to remove the Lock screen and Log-in screen in Windows 8?
- Wednesday, October 31, 2012 By David Peter
Well, this is for the users who want to bypass the Lock screen and Log-in screen on Windows 8. Bypassing the Log-in screen will let you login automatically to windows 8 without the need of entering the password.
Steps to remove the Log-in screen in Windows 8,
1. Just type “netplwiz” command on start screen. This will display the User Account Control Panel in the left panel. Click the command.
2. In the User Account Control Panel, choose the account that want to log in automatically.
3. Un-check “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and click OK.
4. You will have enter the password twice and click OK.
5. That’s it! Windows will Log-in automatically after every successful boot.