So, iOS 7 was finally jailbroken using the evasi0n tool and it brought cheers to the jailbreak community! And if you had not tried to jailbreak your iPhone yet, know whether you could Jailbreak your iOS7 Device and then go follow the step by step guide for Windows and Mac. In case, if you are facing any issues, then the below guide might be of some help.
- Evasion7 Jailbreak failed at Configuring System 2/2? Here’s the solution and
- Evasi0n7 1.0.3 Fixes Retina iPad Mini’s Boot Loop struck Issue
The reason why I mention jailbreaking prior, is that, to install cracked apps that could enable you to download paid apps for free, you need a jailbroken iDevice.
With the understanding that you have now successfully jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod lets have a glimpse on the apps one by one.
Disclaimer : Techglimpse does not support piracy. We recommend to download apps through iTunes legally and this article is for informational and educational purposes for those who want to try and know if the paid app would be really worth and useful for them.
Appsync is a great app to download apps for free. Read How To Install Appsync for iOS 7 on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad? and if you face issues after installing – How to fix stock apps that are not working properly after the install of AppSync on iOS7?
Steps to install Appcake –
- Add iphonecake repo in your cydia app. If you are not sure on how to add, follow – How to add a repo source in cydia
- Search for “AppCake”
- Install Appcake on your device.
That’s it! From now on you can use Appcake to download paid apps for free.
Steps to install Vshare on your iDevice
- Download Vshare from App VV repo – v.appvv.com/vshare
- Download the Vshare IPA file in to your iTunes library. (drag and drop the icon on iTunes)
- Connect your device to iTunes.
- Sync Vshare IPA file and this will install Vshare on your iDevice
- Wait for the process to complete
Viola! You are done.
This is different from the above three and with Tongbu, you will download and install apps by connecting your iDevice to the computer.
Steps to install Tongbu in your computer.
- Download Tongbu Assistant Windows Version or Mac Version
- Plug-in your device and run the application on your computer.
- Click on Apps tab and then under Web resource, click on the wings icon (2nd link and after the pineapple like icon).
- Search for the app you want to download.
- Click the rectangular box under app icon to download.
- After download, the app will automatically sync/install to your device. (Else go to Apps under Library and install your app)
Here’s are few known issues faced by some of the users
- All paid apps may not be present in Tongbu.
- You may not be able to sync it with iTunes
- Sometimes during sync, you might face an error as “This computer is not authorized for the purchased items”
- After the sync, few users were not able to transfer the downloaded apps to their computer.
This Solution might work: For the above issues, check whether Tongbu profile certificate installed (Settings > General > Profile), if yes, you will have to remove it and then trying syncing again. Still not able to sync with iTunes? Can’t help, you may have to uninstall all the Tongbu apps and better not use it.
Few more issues: You might see your apps crashing and asking you to provide apple id and password when launching the downloaded apps. Clicking “Fix Crash” might fix the issue.
For mobile version, watch the video –